- Sliding door can either be a bottom sliding door wherein the motor is fixed at the floor or it can also be a top mounted depending on the site requirement
- Perfect opening solution of partial sliding (single side or bi parting) of door panels can be decided on the actual space available for door parking.
- Bottom mounted drive door is the widely used & economical option.
- Top hung sliding doors mechanism emphasis on top side hanging of the door keeping the floor undisturbed.
- Specially designed door to avoid track in Door opening vehicle movements.
- Variety of top tracks & top roller models/designs available which are selected as per the door requirements enhancing the compact sleek look of the overall door.
- Choice in selecting the panel type according to the application which might be a sandwich panel having PUF/Rockwool Insulation with thickness ranging from 40 mm, 80 mm & 100 mm.
- Budgetary sliding door selection can be done by tailor made panels of metal sheets or precoated cladding sheets
- EPDM Sealing to control air loss & dust entry can be suggested as per the site requirement
- Easy see through via Acrylic vision windows incorporating with the door panels
- Pedestrian passage interlocked with door within large panels can be incorporated
- Equipped with automation system suitable for industrial sliding doors of any size & weight which are selected considering the actual usage of the door.
- A total safety system, automatic sliding doors are designed to meet all operational & safety needs.
Trade and retail